Report NEP-ETS-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron P. Smith & Takashi Yamagata & Liudmyla Hvozdyk, 2006. "Pairwise Tests of Purchasing Power Parity Using Aggregate and Disaggregate Price Measures," CESifo Working Paper Series 1704, CESifo Group Munich.
- Junji Shimada & Yoshihiko Tsukuda, 2004. "Estimation of Stochastic Volatility Models : An Approximation to the Nonlinear State Space," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 611, Econometric Society.
- Byeongseon Seo, 2004. "Testing for Nonlinear Adjustment in Smooth Transition Vector Error Correction Models," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 749, Econometric Society.
- Andrew Patton, 2006. "Volatility Forecast Comparison using Imperfect Volatility Proxies," Research Paper Series 175, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Susan Thorp & George Milunovich, 2006. "Information processing and measures of integration: New York, London and Tokyo," Research Paper Series 177, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jonathan Hill, 2006. "Kernel Methods for Small Sample and Asymptotic Tail Inference for Dependent, Heterogeneous Data," Working Papers 0604, Florida International University, Department of Economics.