Report NEP-ETS-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2006. "Combining forecasts from nested models," Research Working Paper RWP 06-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & George Kapetanios, 2006. "Impulse Response Functions from Structural Dynamic Factor Models:A Monte Carlo Evaluation," Working Papers 306, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Martin Lettau & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2006. "Reconciling the Return Predictability Evidence," NBER Working Papers 12109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2005. "Variation, jumps, market frictions and high frequency data in financial econometrics," Economics Papers 2005-W16, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Neil Shephard, 2005. "Stochastic Volatility," Economics Papers 2005-W17, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Lisa Borland & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2005. "On a multi-timescale statistical feedback model for volatility fluctuations," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500059, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Olivier Guedj & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2004. "Experts' earning forecasts: bias, herding and gossamer information," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500062, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Laurent Laloux & M. Augusta Miceli & Marc Potters, 2005. "Large dimension forecasting models and random singular value spectra," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500066, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Stan Hurn & Ralf Becker, 2006. "Testing for nonlinearity in mean in the presence of heteroskedasticity," Stan Hurn Discussion Papers 2006-02, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.