Report NEP-ETS-2006-02-05This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John W. Dawson & Mark C. Strazicich, 2006. "Time Series Tests of Income Convergence with Two Structural Breaks: An Update and Extension," Working Papers 06-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Jaya Krishnakumar & David Neto, 2005. "Partial Cointegration," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2005.04, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève, revised Aug 2006.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney Strachan, 2006. "Bayesian Inference in a Cointegrating Panel Data Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Joseph Engelberg & Charles F. Manski & Jared Williams, 2006. "Comparing the Point Predictions and Subjective Probability Distributions of Professional Forecasters," NBER Working Papers 11978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2006-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcelo Cunha Medeiros & Felix Chan & Michael McAller, 2005. "Structure and asymptotic theory for STAR(1)-GARCH(1,1) models," Textos para discussão 506, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Roberto Basile & Sergio Destefanis & Mauro Costantini, 2005. "Unit root and cointegration tests for cross-sectionally correlated panels - Estimating regional production functions," ERSA conference papers ersa05p171, European Regional Science Association.
- Ivan Paya & Agustín Duarte & Ioannis A. Venetis, 2005. "The Long Memory Story Of Real Interest Rates. Can It Be Supported?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ivan Paya & David A. Peel, 2005. "The Process Followed By Ppp Data. On The Properties Of Linearity Tests," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).