Report NEP-ETS-2005-11-09This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hui Feng, 2005. "Real-Time or Current Vintage: Does the Type of Data Matter for Forecasting and Model Selection?," Econometrics Working Papers 0515, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Ching-Kang Ing & Ching-Zong Wei, 2005. "A maximal moment inequality for long range dependent time series with applications to estimation and model selection," Econometrics 0508009, EconWPA.
- Chen Pu & Hsiao Chihying, 2005. "Subsampling Cointegration Ranks in Large Systems," Econometrics 0508010, EconWPA.
- Bhaskara Rao, 2005. "Estimating Short and Long Run Relationships: A Guide to the Applied Economist," Econometrics 0508013, EconWPA.
- Oleg Korenok & Stanislav Radchenko, 2005. "The smooth transition autoregressive target zone model with the Gaussian stochastic volatility and TGARCH error terms with applications," Econometrics 0508015, EconWPA.
- Benoit Bellone, 2005. "Classical Estimation of Multivariate Markov-Switching Models using MSVARlib," Econometrics 0508017, EconWPA.
- Maurício Yoshinori Une & Marcelo Savino Portugal, 2005. "Can fear beat hope? A story of GARCH-in-Mean-Level effects for Emerging Market Country Risks," Econometrics 0509006, EconWPA.
- Segismundo Izquierdo & Cesï¿½reo Hernï¿½ndez & Javier Pajares, 2005. "State Space Modelling of Cointegrated Systems using Subspace Algorithms," Econometrics 0509010, EconWPA, revised 07 Feb 2006.
- Annibal Figueiredo & Iram Gleria & Raul Matsushita & Sergio Da Silva, 2005. "Nonidentically distributed variables and nonlinear autocorrelation," Finance 0508009, EconWPA.
- Lakshmi Balasubramanyan, 2005. "Do Time-Varying Covariances, Volatility Comovement and Spillover Matter?," Finance 0509002, EconWPA.