Report NEP-ETS-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claude Lopez, 2005. "A Panel Unit Root Test with Good Power in Small Samples," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2005-01, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Rebeca Albacete & Antoni Espasa, 2005. "Forecasting Inflation In The Euro Area Using Monthly Time Series Models And Quarterly Econometric Models," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws050401, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Teräsvirta, Timo, 2005. "Univariate nonlinear time series models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 593, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Erlandsson, Ulf, 2005. "Transition Variables in the Markov-switching Model: Some Small Sample Properties," Working Papers 2005:25, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ifs:ifsewp:wp06/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ifs:ifsewp:wp17/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ifs:ifsewp:wp19/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ye Cai & Mototsugu Shintani, 2005. "On the Long-Run Variance Ratio Test for a Unit Root," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0506, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Daal, Elton & Naka, Atsuyuki & Yu, Jung-Suk, 2004. "Volatility clustering, leverage effects, and jumps dynamics in emerging Asian equity markets," Working Papers 2004-05, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jinyong Hahn & Hyungsik Roger Moon, 2004. "Reducing Bias of MLE in a Dynamic Panel Model," IEPR Working Papers 04.5, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).