Report NEP-ETS-2004-06-13This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jönsson, Kristian, 2004. "Testing for Stationarity in Panel Data Models when Disturbances are Cross-Sectionally Correlated," Working Papers 2004:17, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 26 Nov 2004.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Mª Carmen Díaz Roldán & Vicente Esteve, 2004. "Change of regime and Phillips curve stability:The case of Spain, 1964-2002," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/52, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Matthias HAGMANN & Olivier SCAILLET, 2003. "Local Multiplicative Bias Correction for Asymmetric Kernel Density Estimators," FAME Research Paper Series rp91, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Bunzel, Helle & Vogelsang, Timothy J., 2003. "Powerful Trend Function Tests That Are Robust to Strong Serial Correlation with an Application to the Prebisch-Singer Hypothesis," Staff General Research Papers 10353, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Forni, Mario & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2003. "Opening the Black Box: Structural Factor Models versus Structural VARs," CEPR Discussion Papers 4133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sébastien WÄLTI, 2003. "Testing for Contagion in International Financial Markets: Which Way to Go?," FAME Research Paper Series rp92, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Alexey MEDVEDEV & Olivier SCAILLET, 2004. "A Simple Calibration Procedure of Stochastic Volatility Models with Jumps by Short Term Asymptotics," FAME Research Paper Series rp93, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Inoue, Atsushi & Kilian, Lutz, 2004. "Bagging Time Series Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 4333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.