Report NEP-ETS-2004-03-07This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Galeano & Daniel Peña, 2004. "Model Selection Criteria And Quadratic Discrimination In Arma And Setar Time Series Models," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws041406, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- O'Neill, Donal & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2004. "A new approach for analysing income convergence across countries," IRISS Working Paper Series 2004-03, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Thadavillil Jithendranathan, 2004. "Time-varying Correlations of Russian and U.S. Equity Returns," International Finance 0403006, EconWPA.
- Pedro Galeano & Daniel Peña, 2004. "Variance Changes Detection In Multivariate Time Series," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws041305, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Antoni Espasa & Rebeca Albacete, 2004. "Econometric Modelling For Short-Term Inflation Forecasting In The Emu," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws034309, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Steve Lawford & Michalis P. Stamatogiannis, 2004. "The Finite-Sample Effects of VAR Dimensions on OLS Bias, OLS Variance, and Minimum MSE Estimators: Purely Nonstationary Case," Public Policy Discussion Papers 04-05, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.