Report NEP-ETS-2004-02-29This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Nyblom, Jukka, 2003. "A General Test for the Cointegrating Rank in Vector Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 499, Hanken School of Economics.
- Eklund, Bruno & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2003. "Testing constancy of the error covariance matrix in vector models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 549, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2006.
- Koen Minderhoud, 2003. "Extreme Stock Return Co-movements of Financial Institutions: Contagion or Interdependence?," MEB Series (discontinued) 2003-16, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Lunde, Asger & Timmermann, Allan G, 2003. "Duration Dependence in Stock Prices: An Analysis of Bull and Bear Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 4104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2004. "A Feasible Central Limit Theory for Realised Volatility Under Leverage," Economics Papers 2004-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Andrew Bauer & Nicholas Haltom & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2003. "Using the Kalman filter to smooth the shocks of a dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Charles S. Bos & Neil Shephard, 2004. "Inference for Adaptive Time Series Models: Stochastic Volatility and Conditionally Gaussian State Space Form," Economics Papers 2004-W02, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Driffill, John & Kenc, Turalay & Sola, Martin & Spagnolo, Fabio, 2004. "On Model Selection and Markov Switching: A Empirical Examination of Term Structure Models with Regime Shifts," CEPR Discussion Papers 4165, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.