Report NEP-ETS-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2004. "On the Typical Spectral Shape of an Economic Variable," Macroeconomics 0402017, EconWPA.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2004. "Consistent Model Specification Tests Against Smooth Transition Alternatives," Econometrics 0402004, EconWPA, revised 01 Mar 2004.
- René Garcia & Eric Ghysels & Éric Renault, 2004. "The Econometrics of Option Pricing," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-04, CIRANO.
- Daniella Acker & Nigel W. Duck, 2004. "Estimating Betas and Stock-Return Correlations From Monthly Data: A Warning Note," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/557, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2004. "Causation Delays and Causal Neutralization for General Horizons: The Money-Output Relationship Revisited," Econometrics 0402002, EconWPA, revised 01 Mar 2004.
- Ralf BRUEGGEMANN & Helmut LUETKEPOHL & Pentti SAIKKONEN, 2004. "Residual Autocorrelation Testing for Vector Error Correction Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/08, European University Institute.
- Bakhodir A Ergashev, 2004. "Sequential Detection of US Business Cycle Turning Points: Performances of Shiryayev-Roberts, CUSUM and EWMA Procedures," Econometrics 0402001, EconWPA, revised 16 Mar 2004.