Report NEP-ETS-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfred A. Haug & Syed A. Basher, 2004. "Unit Roots, Nonlinear Cointegration and Purchasing Power Parity," Econometrics 0401006, EconWPA, revised 16 Nov 2005.
- Horst Entorf, 2004. "Random Walks with Drifts, Simulaneous Equation Errors, and Small Samples - Simulating the Bird's Eye View," Econometrics 0401009, EconWPA.
- Erlandsson, Ulf, 2004. "Reconnecting the Markov Switching Model with Economic Fundamentals," Working Papers 2004:4, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 04 Nov 2004.
- Niklas Wagner & Terry A. Marsh, 2004. "Measuring Tail Thickness under GARCH and an Application to Extreme Exchange Rate Changes," Econometrics 0401008, EconWPA.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2004. "A feasible central limit theory for realised volatility under leverage," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Pedro L. Valls Pereira, 2004. "How Persistent is Volatility? An Answer with Stochastic Volatility Models with Markov Regime Switching State Equations," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_59, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.