Report NEP-ETS-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Helena Lopes Moreira da Veiga, 2003. "Are One Factor Logarithmic Volatility Models Useful to Fit the Features of Financial Data? An Application to Microsoft Data," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 585.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2003-08-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Österholm, Pär, 2003. "Testing for Cointegration in Misspecified Systems –A Monte Carlo Study of Size Distortions," Working Paper Series 2003:21, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- B.P.M. McCabe & G.M. Martin & A.R. Tremayne, 2003. "Persistence and Nonstationary Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Österholm, Pär, 2003. "The Taylor Rule: A Spurious Regression?," Working Paper Series 2003:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Denis Pelletier & Éric Renault, 2003. "Short Run and Long Run Causality in Time Series: Inference," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-61, CIRANO.
- Andrew D. Sanford & Gael M. Martin, 2003. "Simulation-Based Bayesian Estimation of Affine Term Structure Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jeannette H.C. Woerner, 2003. "Purely discontinuous Levy processes and power variation: inference for integrated volatility and the scale parameter," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003mf08, Oxford Financial Research Centre.