Report NEP-ETS-2003-01-27This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John C. Robertson & Ellis W. Tallman & Charles H. Whiteman, 2002. "Forecasting using relative entropy," Working Paper 2002-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ulrich K. Müller, 2002. "Size and Power of Tests for Stationarity in Highly Autocorrelated Time Series," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-26, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Pesaran, H.M. & Timmermann, A., 2003. "How Costly is it to Ignore Breaks when Forecasting the Direction of a Time Series?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0306, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Eric Hillebrand, 2003. "Overlaying Time Scales and Persistence Estimation in GARCH(1,1) Models," Econometrics 0301003, EconWPA.
- David Aadland, 2002. "Detrending Time-Aggregated Data," Macroeconomics 0301007, EconWPA.
- Marcelle Chauvet & Jeremy Piger, 2002. "Identifying business cycle turning points in real time," Working Paper 2002-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.