Report NEP-ETS-2002-04-08This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Gerhard & Nikolaus Hautsch, . "Semiparametric autoregressive conditional proportional hazard models," Economics Papers 2002-W2, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alvaro Escribano & Santiago Mira, 2001. "Nonlinear error correction models," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2001-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Item repec:fda:fdaddt:2002-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masao Ogaki & Chi-Young Choi, 2001. "The Gauss-Markov Theorem and Spurious Regressions," Working Papers 01-13, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rech, Gianluigi, 2002. "Forecasting with artificial neural network models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 491, Stockholm School of Economics.