Report NEP-ETS-2001-11-21This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johansson, Martin, 2001. "TAR models and real exchange rates," Working Papers 2001:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Nguyen, Anh & Hénin, Pierre-Yves & Jolivaldt, Philippe, 2001. "Testing for unit roots on heterogeneous panels: A sequential approach," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0108, CEPREMAP.
- Jan Gottschalk, 2001. "An Introduction into the SVAR Methodology: Identification, Interpretation and Limitations of SVAR models," Kiel Working Papers 1072, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2001235 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Gottschalk, 2001. "Measuring Expected Inflation and the Ex-Ante Real Interest Rate in the Euro Area Using Structural Vector Autoregressions," Kiel Working Papers 1067, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- West,K.D. & Wong,K.-F. & Anatolyev,S., 2001. "Instrumental variables estimation of heteroskedastic linear models using all lags of instruments," Working papers 20, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore