Report NEP-ETS-2000-10-31This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Engel & Marianne Gizycki, 1999. "Value at Risk: On the Stability and Forecasting of the Variance-covariance Matrix," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp1999-04, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Keith Sill, 2000. "Regional income fluctuations: common trends and common cycles," Working Papers 00-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jonathan H. Wright, 2000. "Exact confidence intervals for impulse responses in a Gaussian vector autoregression," International Finance Discussion Papers 682, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2000. "A Gibbs simulator for restricted VAR models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Jeremy M. Piger, 2000. "Common stochastic trends, common cycles, and asymmetry in economic fluctuations," International Finance Discussion Papers 681, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles R. Nelson & Jeremy M. Piger & Eric Zivot, 2000. "Markov regime-switching and unit root tests," International Finance Discussion Papers 683, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).