Report NEP-ETS-2000-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khan, Hashmat, 2000. "Price Stickiness, Inflation, and Output Dynamics: A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers 00-13, Bank of Canada.
- David Kelly & Jamsheed Shorish, . "Learning to be Rational Using Neural Networks," GSIA Working Papers 6, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Lars Hansen & John Heaton & Amir Yaron, . "Small Sample Properties of Alternative GMM Estimators," GSIA Working Papers 25, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Jeannine N. Bailliu, 2000. "Private Capital Flows, Financial Development, and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," Working Papers 00-16, Bank of Canada.
- Tony Smith & Fallaw Sowell & Stanley Zin, . "Fractional integration with Drift: Estimation in Small Samples," GSIA Working Papers 22, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.