Report NEP-ETS-2000-06-29This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karim M. Abadir & Andre Lucas, 2000. "A Comparison of Minimum MSE and Maximum Power for the nearly Integrated Non-Gaussian Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-033/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yoon-Jae Whang & Oliver Linton, 1997. "The Asymptotic Distribution of Nonparametric Estimates of the Lyapunov Exponent for Stochastic Time Series," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1130R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gourieroux, Christian & Josiak, Joann, 1999. "Nonlinear persistence and copersistence," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9920, CEPREMAP.
- Frank R. Kleibergen & Henk Hoek, 2000. "Bayesian Analysis of ARMA Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-027/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1994. "Error Bands for Impulse Responses," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1085, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.