Report NEP-ENV-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fanny Henriet & Katheline Schubert, 2015. "Should we extract the European shale gas? The effect of climate and financial constraints," Post-Print halshs-01169310, HAL.
- Barra, Cristian & Zotti, Roberto, 2016. "Investigating the impact of national income on environmental pollution. International evidence," MPRA Paper 74149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph S. Shapiro & Reed Walker, 2015. "Why is Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing Declining? The Roles of Trade, Regulation, Productivity, and Preferences," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1982R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 2016.
- Kristine Pakalniete & Juris Aigars & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Solvita Strake & Ewa Zawojska & Nick Hanley, 2016. "Understanding the distribution of economic benefits from improving coastal and marine ecosystems," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2016-14, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Llop Llop, Maria, 2016. "Environmental taxation and international trade in a tax-distorted economy," Working Papers 2072/267083, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2016. "Are China's climate commitments in a post-Paris agreement sufficiently ambitious?," CCEP Working Papers 1607, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yacoub Bahini & Cuong Le Van, 2015. "On the transition from nonrenewable energy to renewable energy," Post-Print halshs-01167042, HAL.
- Horbach, Jens, 2016. "The impact of resource efficiency measures on performance in small and medium-sized enterprises," Ruhr Economic Papers 643, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Zengkai Zhang & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2016. "Intermediate input linkage and carbon leakage," CCEP Working Papers 1606, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Matthew Doyle & Corrado Di Maria & Ian Lange & Emiliya Lazarova, 2016. "Electoral Incentives and Firm Behavior: Evidence from U.S. Power Plant Pollution Abatement," Working Papers 2016-09, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Marchiori, Carmen & Dietz, Simon & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2017. "Domestic politics and the formation of international environmental agreements," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67923, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joltreau, Eugénie & Sommerfeld, Katrin, 2016. "Why does emissions trading under the EU ETS not affect firms' competitiveness? Empirical findings from the literature," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-062, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lorenzo Cerda Planas, 2015. "Pushing the Tipping in International Environmental Agreements," Post-Print halshs-01163935, HAL.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2015.
"Can French environmental taxes really turn into green taxes ?
[La fiscalité environnementale en France peut-elle devenir réellement écologique ?]," Post-Print halshs-01199478, HAL.
- James B. ANG & Per G. Fredriksson, 2016. "Statehood Experience, Legal Traditions and Climate Change Policies," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1610, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Mirjam Schindler & Geoffrey Caruso & Pierre M. Picard, 2016. "Equilibrium and first-best city with endogenous exposure to local air pollution from traffic," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-08, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Michel Beine & Christopher R. Parsons, 2016. "Climatic Factors as Determinants of International Migration: Redux," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-11, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Andor, Mark A. & Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin, 2016. "Germany’s Energiewende: A Tale of Increasing Costs and Decreasing Willingness-To-Pay," Ruhr Economic Papers 645, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Nadezhda S. Mikova, 2016. "Climate Change and Our Future: Anticipating Trends and Challenges Using Media Data," HSE Working papers WP BRP 65/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- -, 2016. "Final assessment report: assessment of development account project 12/13 AD: Towards a low carbon economy in Latin America: policy options for energy efficiency and innovation May 2016," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 40620, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Tobias Börger & Joseph Cook, 2016. "Giving respondents “time to think” reduces response randomness in repeated discrete choice tasks," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2016-13, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2016. "Openness and environmental innovation: Does time-horizon matter?," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-13, LISER.
- Toke Emil Panduro & Cathrine Ulla Jensen & Thomas Hedemark Lundhede & Kathrine von Graevenitz & Bo Jellesmark Thorsen, 2016. "Estimating demand schedules in hedonic analysis: The case of urban parks," IFRO Working Paper 2016/06, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- William L. Huth & O. Ashton Morgan & John C. Whitehead, 2016. "Measuring the Impact of Improved Traceability Information in Seafood Markets Following a Large Scale Contamination Event," Working Papers 16-17, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Dill, Alexander & Gebhart, Nicolas, 2016. "Redundancy, Unilateralism and Bias beyond GDP – results of a Global Index Benchmark," MPRA Paper 74268, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Oct 2016.
- Michael Redlinger & Ian Lange & Peter Maniloff, 2016. "Interfirm Learning Economies in Drilling and Environmental Safety," Working Papers 2016-10, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Takumi Motoyama, 2015. "Optimal disaster-preventive expenditure in a dynamic and stochastic model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-03-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Oct 2016.
- Sahoo, Anshuman & Sawe, Nik, 2015. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Eco-labels on Internalities and Externalities," Research Papers 3403, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Georg Zachmann, 2016. "An approach to identify the sources of low-carbon growth for Europe," Policy Contributions 16645, Bruegel.
- Carole Laverlochère & Veronique Thireau, 2015. "Le Risque politique à l'épreuve de la gestion des déchets radioactifs (Faible Activité Vie Longue (FAVL)," Post-Print hal-01352221, HAL.
- Sánchez, Luis & Reyes, Orlando, 2016. "La demanda de gasolinas, gas licuado de petróleo y electricidad en el Ecuador: elementos para una reforma fiscal ambiental," Documentos de Proyectos 706, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Alsayyed, Nidal & Zhu, Weihang, 2016. "Nationwide Sustainable Financing Model Structure for Entrepreneurial Solar Photovoltaic Projects," MPRA Paper 74190, University Library of Munich, Germany.