Report NEP-ENV-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elofsson, Katarina & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2013. "Should forests be used as uncertain carbon sinks or uncertain fossil fuel substitutes in the EU Roadmap to 2050?," Working Paper Series 2013:8, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- TAKARADA Yasuhiro, 2013. "International Transport and the Environment: Environmental regulations and international emissions trading (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shabman, Leonard & Lynch, Sarah, 2013. "Moving from Concept to Implementation: The Emergence of the Northern Everglades Payment for Environmental Services Program," Discussion Papers dp-13-27, Resources For the Future.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Christian de Perthuis & Raphael Trotignon, 2013. "Governance of CO2 markets: lessons from the EU ETS," Working Papers 1307, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Fraas, Arthur G. & Harrington, Winston & Morgenstern, Richard D., 2013. "Cheaper Fuels for the Light-Duty Fleet: Opportunities and Barriers," Discussion Papers dp-13-28, Resources For the Future.
- Arif Rahman & Aneel Salman, 2013. "A District Level Climate Change Vulnerability Index of Pakistan," CEECC Working Paper 2013:05, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Khanna, Shefali & Linn, Joshua, 2013. "Do Market Shares or Technology Explain Rising New Vehicle Fuel Economy?," Discussion Papers dp-13-29, Resources For the Future.
- Koichiro Ito, 2013. "Asymmetric Incentives in Subsidies: Evidence from a Large-Scale Electricity Rebate Program," NBER Working Papers 19485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Rübbelke & Stefan Vögele, 2013. "Time and tide wait for no man: pioneers and laggards in the deployment of CCS," Working Papers 2013-13, BC3.
- Walls, Margaret & Kousky, Carolyn & Chu, Ziyan, 2013. "Is What You See What You Get? The Value of Natural Landscape Views," Discussion Papers dp-13-25, Resources For the Future.
- Dikgang, Johane & Muchapondwa, Edwin, 2013. "Conservation Fees in the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park between Botswana and South Africa in the Presence of Land Restitution," Discussion Papers dp-13-09-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Kristoffer Moeller & Sevrin Waights & Nicolai Wendland, 2013. "Game of Zones: The Economics of Conservation Areas," SERC Discussion Papers 0143, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.