Report NEP-ENV-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vouvaki, Dimitra & XEPAPADEAS, Anastasios, 2008. "Total Factor Productivity Growth when Factors of Production Generate Environmental Externalities," MPRA Paper 10237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cohen, Marc J. & Tirado, Cristina & Aberman, Noora-Lisa & Thompson, Brian, 2008. "Impact of climate change and bioenergy on nutrition," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number Climate:2008, December.
- Mary Lovely & David Popp, 2008. "Trade, Technology, and the Environment: Why Have Poor Countries Regulated Sooner?," NBER Working Papers 14286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Ziesemer & Peter Michaelis, 2008. "Strategic Environmental Policy and the Accumulation of Knowledge," Discussion Paper Series 301, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Peter Michaelis & Thomas Ziesemer, 2008. "Policy Diffusion, Lobbying and the Taxation of Emissions," Discussion Paper Series 302, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Nillesen, P. & Pollitt, M.G., 2008. "Using regulatory benchmarking techniques to set company performance targets: the case of US electricity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0834, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Vardas, Giannis & XEPAPADEAS, Anastasios, 2008. "Model Uncertainty, Ambiguity and the Precautionary Principle: Implications for Biodiversity Management," MPRA Paper 10236, University Library of Munich, Germany.