Report NEP-ENV-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pascale Scapecchi, 2008. "The Health Costs of Inaction with Respect to Air Pollution," OECD Environment Working Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
- Juan P. Chousa, & Artur Tamazian & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2008. "Rapid Economic Growth At The Cost Of Environment Degradation? – Panel Data Evidience From Bric Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp908, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jamasb, T. & Kiamil, H. & Nepal, R., 2008. "Hot Issue and Burning Options in Waste Management: A Social Cost Benefit Analysis of Waste-to-Energy in the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0801, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Miguel Rodríguez & Xavier Labandeira, 2007. "Wide and Narrow Approaches in Climate Change Policies: The Case of Spain," Working Papers 2007-39, FEDEA.
- Brenton, Paul & Edwards-Jones, Gareth & Jensen, Michael, 2008. "Carbon Labelling and Low Income Country Exports: An Issues Paper," MPRA Paper 8971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Seán Lyons, 2008. "Incorporating GHG Emission Costs in the Economic Appraisal of Projects Supported by State Development Agencies," Papers WP247, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liang, X. & Reiner, D. & Gibbins, J. & Li, J., 2007. "Financing Capture Ready Coal-Fired Power Plants In China By Issuing Capture Options," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0761, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Méjean, A. & Hope, C., 2008. "Modelling the costs of non-conventional oil: A case study of Canadian bitumen," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0810, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Los, Bart & Verspagen, Bart, 2008. "Localized Innovation, Localized Diffusion and the Environment: An Analysis of CO2 Emission Reductions by Passenger Cars, 2000-2007," MERIT Working Papers 037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Christopher Bruce & Jeremy Clark, 2008. "The Efficiency of Direct Public Involvement in Environmental Policymaking: An Experimental Test," Working Papers in Economics 08/08, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Tim Callan & Thomas Conefrey & John FitzGerald & Seán Lyons & Laura Malaguzzi Valeri & Susan Scott, 2008. "A Carbon Tax for Ireland," Papers WP246, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Munro, Alistair, 2007. "When is some number really better than no number? On the optimal choice between non-market valuation methods," MPRA Paper 8978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Th�ophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," Working Papers 15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.