Report NEP-ENV-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pascale Scapecchi, 2008. "The Health Costs of Inaction with Respect to Air Pollution," OECD Environment Working Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
- Juan P. Chousa, & Artur Tamazian & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2008. "Rapid Economic Growth At The Cost Of Environment Degradation? ??? Panel Data Evidience From Bric Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp908, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jamasb, T. & Kiamil, H. & Nepal, R., 2008. "Hot Issue and Burning Options in Waste Management: A Social Cost Benefit Analysis of Waste-to-Energy in the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0801, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Miguel Rodríguez & Xavier Labandeira, 2007. "Wide and Narrow Approaches in Climate Change Policies: The Case of Spain," Working Papers 2007-39, FEDEA.
- Brenton, Paul & Edwards-Jones, Gareth & Jensen, Michael, 2008. "Carbon Labelling and Low Income Country Exports: An Issues Paper," MPRA Paper 8971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Seán Lyons, 2008. "Incorporating GHG Emission Costs in the Economic Appraisal of Projects Supported by State Development Agencies," Papers WP247, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liang, X. & Reiner, D. & Gibbins, J. & Li, J., 2007. "Financing Capture Ready Coal-Fired Power Plants In China By Issuing Capture Options," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0761, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Méjean, A. & Hope, C., 2008. "Modelling the costs of non-conventional oil: A case study of Canadian bitumen," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0810, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Los, Bart & Verspagen, Bart, 2008. "Localized Innovation, Localized Diffusion and the Environment: An Analysis of CO2 Emission Reductions by Passenger Cars, 2000-2007," MERIT Working Papers 037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Christopher Bruce & Jeremy Clark, 2008. "The Efficiency of Direct Public Involvement in Environmental Policymaking: An Experimental Test," Working Papers in Economics 08/08, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Tim Callan & Thomas Conefrey & John FitzGerald & Seán Lyons & Laura Malaguzzi Valeri & Susan Scott, 2008. "A Carbon Tax for Ireland," Papers WP246, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Munro, Alistair, 2007. "When is some number really better than no number? On the optimal choice between non-market valuation methods," MPRA Paper 8978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," Working Papers 15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.