Report NEP-ENV-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2008. "On Environmental Subsidy/Tax Policy with Heterogeneous Consumers: An Application of an Environmentally Differentiated Duopoly Model," Discussion Paper Series 38, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2008.
- Benno Torgler & MarÃa A.GarcÃa-ValiÃ±as & Alison Macintyre, 2008. "Justifiability of Littering: An Empirical Investigation," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Anesi, Vincent & De Donder, Philippe, 2008. "Secondary Issues and Party Politics: An Application to Environmental Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6774, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabián Soria, 2008. "The impact of Community-Based Ecotourism Projects in Amboró National Park," Development Research Working Paper Series 03/2008, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Guido Candela & Massimiliano Castellani & Maurizio Mussoni, 2008. "Tourism Investments Under Uncertainty: an Economic Analysis of “Eco-monsters”," Working Paper Series 07-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00275765_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wally & Birur, Dileep, 2008. "Biofuels for all? Understanding the Global Impacts of Multinational Mandates," GTAP Working Papers 2809, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Jean-Marie Boisson, 2008. "Valuing lagoons using a meta-analytical approach: Methodological and practical issues," Working Papers 08-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2008.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2008. "The Permissible Reach of National Environmental Policies," Working Paper Series 739, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Jun 2008.
- Hervé Boulhol & Alain de Serres & Margit Molnár, 2008. "The Contribution of Economic Geography to GDP Per Capita," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 602, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00275758_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier ROUSSE, 2008. "Should the regulator allow citizens to participate in tradable permits markets?," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.03.75, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.