Report NEP-ENV-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pushpam Kumar & Uwe A. Schneider, 2008. "Greenhouse gas emission mitigation through agriculture," Working Papers FNU-155, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2008.
- Uwe A. Schneider & Juraj Balkovic & Stephane de Cara & Oskar Franklin & Steffen Fritz & Petr Havlik & Ingo Huck & Kerstin Jantke & A. Maarit I. Kallio & Florian Klaxner & Alexander Moiseyev & Michael , 2008. "The European Forest and Agriculture Optimisation Model -- EUFASOM," Working Papers FNU-156, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2008.
- Andrea Bigano & Jacqueline M. Hamilton & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Climate Change and Tourism in the Mediterranean," Working Papers FNU-157, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2008.
- J. Ram Pillarisetti & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2008. "Sustainable Nations: What do Aggregate Indicators tell us?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- M. Bruna Zolin, 2008. "Biomass energy: new opportunity for agriculture and marginal areas?," Working Papers 2008_03, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro, 2008. "Emissions Standard System: A monetary regime for provision of global public goods," Discussion papers 08004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070085 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward Christie & Gabor Hunya & Waltraut Urban, 2007. "Restructuring of Energy-intensive Industrial Branches in Romania and Proposals for Industrial Policy Measures," wiiw Research Reports 339, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.