Report NEP-ENV-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "Endogenous irrigation : the impact of climate change on farmers in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4278, The World Bank.
- Janet Currie & Eric Hanushek & E. Megan Kahn & Matthew Neidell & Steven Rivkin, 2007. "Does Pollution Increase School Absences?," NBER Working Papers 13252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seo, Sungno Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "Climate change adaptation in Africa : a microeconomic analysis of livestock choice," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4277, The World Bank.
- Seo, Sungno Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "The impact of climate change on livestock management in Africa : a structural Ricardian analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4279, The World Bank.
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Walther, G. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & Spengler, T., 2007. "A Methodology for Assessing Eco-Efficiency in Logistics Networks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-037-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Pamela Kaval, 2007. "The Link between Perceived and Actual Wildfire Danger: An Economic and Spatial Analysis Study in Colorado (USA)," Working Papers in Economics 07/13, University of Waikato.