Report NEP-ENV-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hassan Benchekroun & Seiichi Katayama & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "Non-Smooth Sustainable Development With Overshooting," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-26, CIRANO.
- Karel Janda, 2005. "The Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis of the Budget Cost of the Czech Supporting and Guarantee Agricultural and Forestry Fund," Working Papers IES 86, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00097868_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Minh Ha-Duong, 8/11. "Hierarchical fusion of expert opinion in the Transferable Belief Model, application on climate sensitivity," Post-Print halshs-00112129, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00114747_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00115685_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aronsson, Thomas & Persson, Lars & Sjögren, Tomas, 2006. "Optimal Taxation and Transboundary Externalities - Are Endogenous World Market Prices Important?," Umeå Economic Studies 699, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Sébastien Lecocq & Michael Visser, 2006. "Spatial variations in climate and Bordeaux wine prices," Research Unit Working Papers 0610, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Item repec:oec:eduaaa:2006/9-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:221 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:226 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:235 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:239 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Ramón Ruiz Tamarit & Manuel Sánchez Moreno, 2006. "Optimal Regulation And Growth In A Natural-Resource-Based Economy," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Beatriz Gaitan & Terry L. Roe, 2005. "Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth in a Two Country World," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_052, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Elissaios Papyrakis & Reyer Gerlagh, 2005. "Natural Resources, Innovation, and Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_054, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.