Report NEP-ENV-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:isu:genres:12691 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anders Skonhoft, 2006. "The silence of the lambs," Working Paper Series 7706, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Wagner, Martin, 2006. "The Carbon Kuznets Curve. A Cloudy Picture Emitted by Bad Econometrics?," Economics Series 197, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- R. Bracke & J. Albrecht & M. De Clercq, 2006. "The use of negotiated environmental agreements: from gentlemen’s agreements to binding contracts," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/415, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- M. Vanhoucke, 2006. "A scatter search procedure for maximizing the net present value of a project under renewable resource constraints," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/417, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sterner, Thomas & Muller, Adrian, 2006. "Output and Abatement Effects of Allocation Readjustment in Permit Trade," Discussion Papers dp-06-49, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:524 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:731 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claude, Denis & Tidball, Mabel, 2006. "Efficiency inducing taxation for polluting oligopolists: the irrelevance of privatization," MPRA Paper 776, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2006.