Report NEP-ENV-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neuhoff, K. & Grubb, M. & Keats, K., 2005. "Impact of the allowance allocation on prices and efficiency," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0552, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Satchell, S.E. & Wright, S.M., 2005. "A Rank Approach to Equity Forecast Construction," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0553, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Drosdowski, Thomas, 2005. "Democracy Deficits, Inequality and Pollution. A Politico-Economic Analysis," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-323, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mathew Forstater, 2005. "The Case for an Environmentally Sustainable Jobs Program," Economics Policy Note Archive 05-1, Levy Economics Institute.
- David Clingingsmith & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2005. "Mughal Decline, Climate Change, and Britain's Industrial Ascent: An Integrated Perspective on India's 18th and 19th Century Deindustrialization," NBER Working Papers 11730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David I. Stern, 2005. "The Effect of NAFTA on Energy and Environmental Efficiency in Mexico," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0511, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005. "National Policies Related To Farming Structures And Sustainability In Bulgaria," Development and Comp Systems 0511006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005. "Assessment Of Sustainability Of Bulgarian Farms," Development and Comp Systems 0511007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Martinez-Espineira & Joe Amoako-Tuffour, 2005. "Recreation Demand Analysis under Truncation, Overdispersion, and Endogenous Stratification: An Application to Gros Morne National Park," Econometrics 0511007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Houda Haffoudhi, 2005. "The logic of two-level games with endogenous lobbying : the case of international environmental agreements," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j05054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jean-Christophe Caffet, 2005. "Health effects and optimal environmental taxes in welfare state countries," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05049, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).