Report NEP-ENV-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas de Graaff & Henri L.F. de Groot & Caroline A. Rodenburg & Erik T. Verhoef, 2005. "The WTP for Facilities at the Amsterdam Zuidas," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-090/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hanns Ullrich, 2005. "Traditional Knowledge, Biodiversity, Benefit-Sharing and the Patent System: Romantics v. Economics?," EUI-LAW Working Papers 7, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Tobias N. Rasmussen, 2004. "Macroeconomic Implications of Natural Disasters in the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 04/224, .
- Saji Thomas & Arnim Schwidrowski, 2005. "Forestry Taxation in Africa; The Case of Liberia," IMF Working Papers 05/156, .
- Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2005. "Distribution of Natural Resources, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Development: Growth Dynamics with Two Elites," IZA Discussion Papers 1756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ossama Mikhail & J. Walter Milon & Richard Hofler, 2005. "Is Investment in Environmental Quality a Solution to Recessions? Studying the Welfare Effects of Green Animal Spirits," Others 0510010, EconWPA.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Pollution And Welfare In The Presence Of Informal Sector: Is There Any Trade-Off?," Others 0510012, EconWPA.