Report NEP-ENV-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bob Searle, 2004. "Revenue Sharing, Natural Resources and Fiscal Equalization," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0416, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:964 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:968 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Linacre, Nicholas A. & Whiting, Steven N. & Angle, J. Scott, 2005. "Incorporating project uncertainty in novel environmental biotechnologies: illustrated using phytoremediation," EPTD discussion papers 132, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Pender, John L. & Jagger, Pamela & Sserunkuuma, Dick & Kaizzi, Crammer & Ssali, Henry, 2004. "Strategies for sustainable land management and poverty reduction in Uganda:," Research reports 133, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:ind:nipfwp:29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samiran Banerjee & João E. Gata, 2004. "Environmental Regulation and Technological Innovation with Spillovers," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/16, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2005. "Análisis De Las Emisiones De Co2 Y Sus Factores Explicativos En Las Diferentes Áreas Del Mundo," Working Papers wpdea0507, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Riccardo SCARPA & Fiorenza SPALATRO & Maurizio CANAVARI, 2005. "Investigating Preferences For Environment Friendly Production," Others 0505003, EconWPA.
- David E. Clark & Robert Griffin & Vladimir Novoty, 2005. "Assessing the Determinants of Willingness to Pay for Urban Flood Control: The Role of Locational, Demographic and attitudinal Factors," Working Papers and Research 0503, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.