Report NEP-ENV-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Q. Farooq Akram, 2005. "Efficient consumption of revenues from natural resources – An application to Norwegian petroleum revenues," Working Paper 2005/1, Norges Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200525 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Celine Nauges, 2005. "Boutique Fuels and Market Power," Emory Economics 0511, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 2005. "Demand and Welfare Effects in Recreational Travel Models: A Bivariate Count Data Approach," Umeå Economic Studies 648, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore