Report NEP-ENV-2001-04-11This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fth:calaec:2-00 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gardner Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use Without Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0025, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Roberto Serrano & Sandeep Baliga, 2001. "Multilateral negotiations with private side-deals: a multiplicity example," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(1), pages 1-7.
- Item repec:fth:calaec:5-00 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:osloec:20012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Estelle Gozlan & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2001. "A Theory of Environmental Risk Disclosure," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-17, CIRANO.
- Christian J. Murray & Charles Nelson, 2000. "State-Space Modeling of the Relationship Between Air Quality and Mortality," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0017, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Item repec:ctl:louvir:9701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Deborah Roseveare, 2001. "Encouraging Environmentally Sustainable Growth in Sweden," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 289, OECD Publishing.
- Rainald Borck, 2001. "Investment and the tragedy of the commons," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(2), pages 1-6.