Report NEP-ENV-1999-05-17This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S. Nilsson & A. Shvidenko, 1999. "The Ukrainian Forest Sector in a Global Perspective," Working Papers ir99011, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:fem:femwpa:19992 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fem:femwpa:1999 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jérôme Foulon & Paul Lanoie & Benoit Laplante, 1999. "Incentives for Pollution Control: Regulation or (and?) Information," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-11, CIRANO.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:99s20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gunther J. Eble, 1999. "Originations: Land and Sea Compared," Working Papers 99-04-028, Santa Fe Institute.
- Henri L.F.M. de Groot & Erik T. Verhoef & Peter Nijkamp, 1999. "Energy Saving by Firms: Decision-Making, Barriers and Policies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-031/3, Tinbergen Institute.