Report NEP-ENT-2020-09-14This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josh Lerner & Ramana Nanda, 2020. "Venture Capital’s Role in Financing Innovation: What We Know and How Much We Still Need to Learn," NBER Working Papers 27492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua S. Gans & Michael Kearney & Erin L. Scott & Scott Stern, 2020. "Choosing Technology: An Entrepreneurial Strategy Approach," NBER Working Papers 27489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fairlie, 2020. "The Impact of COVID-19 on Small Business Owners: The First Three Months after Social-Distancing Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 27462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beland, Louis-Philippe & Fakorede, Oluwatobi & Mikola, Derek, 2020. "Canadian Small Businesses’ Employees and Owners during COVID-19," GLO Discussion Paper Series 650, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Christoph Albert & Andrea Caggese & Beatriz González, 2020. "The Short- and Long-Run Employment Impact of Covid-19 through the Effects of Real and Financial Shocks on New Firms," Working Papers 1200, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Vivarelli, Marco, 2020. "The role of innovation in industrial dynamics and productivity growth: a survey of the literature," MERIT Working Papers 2020-038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ryan Niladri Banerjee & Boris Hofmann, 2020. "Corporate zombies: Anatomy and life cycle," BIS Working Papers 882, Bank for International Settlements.
- Djossou Gbetoton Nadege Author-Name: Jacob Novignon Author-Name: Atchade TouwÃ©dÃ© BÃ©nÃ©dicte Author-Name: Abdelkrim Araar, 2020. "The Role of Formal, Informal, and Family Credit in the Business Performance of Young Entrepreneurs in Benin," Working Papers PMMA 2020-16, PEP-PMMA.
- Nguyen, Minh-Hoang & Pham, Thanh-Hang & Huyen, Nguyen Thanh Thanh & Ho, Manh-Toan & Vuong, Quan-Hoang, 2020. "Western ideological homogeneity in entrepreneurial finance research: Evidence from highly cited publications," OSF Preprints sk3e6, Center for Open Science.
- Cheng Chen & Tatsuro Senga & Chang Sun & Hongyong Zhang, 2020. "Uncertainty, Imperfect Information, and Expectation Formation over the Firms's Life Cycle," CESifo Working Paper Series 8468, CESifo.
- Elen Riot, 2020. "Sciences en Marche: An Active Experimentation in Entrepreneurship Education in a Social Movement [Sciences en Marche. L'expérience entrepreneuriale d'un mouvement social]," Post-Print hal-02883094, HAL.
- Blimpo, Moussa P. & Pugatch, Todd, 2020. "Entrepreneurship Education and Teacher Training in Rwanda," GLO Discussion Paper Series 642, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Han, Bing & Han, Lu & Zhou, Zhengyi, 2020. "Housing Market and Entrepreneurship: Micro Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 102597, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Aug 2020.
- Paras Kharel Author-Name: Kshitiz Dahal Author-Name: Jorge Davalos, 2020. "Remittances and Non-Farm Self-Employment among the Left-Behind: Evidence from Nepal," Working Papers PMMA 2020-06, PEP-PMMA.
- Ivana Marinovic Matovic, 2020. "Evolution of the Business Plan in Contemporary Business," Proceedings of the 17th International RAIS Conference, June 1-2, 2020 008im, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Oleg Muratov, 2020. "Entrepreneur-Investor Information Design," Diskussionsschriften dp2014, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.