Report NEP-ENT-2020-08-31This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Anelli & Gætano Basso & Giuseppe Ippedico & Giovanni Peri, 2020. "Does Emigration Drain Entrepreneurs?," CESifo Working Paper Series 8388, CESifo.
- Beland, Louis-Philippe & Fakorede, Oluwatobi & Mikola, Derek, 2020. "The Short-Term Effect of COVID-19 on Self-Employed Workers in Canada," GLO Discussion Paper Series 585, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ayşe İmrohoroğlu & Kai Zhao, 2020. "Rising Wealth Inequality: Intergenerational Links, Entrepreneurship, and the Decline in Interest Rate," Working papers 2020-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Grytten, Ola Honningdal, 2020. "Puritan Motivation for Serial Entrepreneurship: The Haugean Example," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/2020, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Josaphat Kweka & Fadhili Sooi, 2020. "Partnership for inclusive growth: Can linkages with large firms spur the growth of SMEs in Tanzania?," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-102, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Adriana Peluffo, 2020. "Does Innovation Affect the Demand for Employment and Skilled Labor?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 20-13, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Oyolola, Feyisayo & Otonne, Adewumi, 2020. "Entrepreneurship, Human Capacity Development and Youth Employment Generation: A Study of Selected Sub-Saharan Africa Countries," MPRA Paper 101737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Svensson, Roger, 2020. "The Scientific Output of a Database on Commercialized Patents," Working Paper Series 1349, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Suzuki, Keishun, 2020. "Patent Puzzle, Inflation, and Internal Financial Constraint," MPRA Paper 101937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Carson, 2020. "The Welfare Loss from Monopoly Re-visited," Carleton Economic Papers 20-13, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 30 Aug 2021.
- Carlos Bianchi & Hugo Laguna, 2020. "Firm’s innovation strategies and employment: new evidence from Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 20-06, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Joseph I. Uduji & Elda N. Okolo-Obasi & Simplice A. Asongu, 2020. "Does Growth Enhancement Support Scheme (GESS) Contribute to Youth Development in Informal Farm Entrepreneurship? Evidence from Rural Communities in Nigeria," Working Papers 20/060, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Carletti, Elena & Oliviero, Tommaso & Pagano, Marco & Pelizzon, Loriana & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 2020. "The COVID-19 shock and equity shortfall: Firm-level evidence from Italy," SAFE Working Paper Series 285, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Stefan Adriana Matei & Br?T??Anu Simona Lupu, 2020. "Innovation In Romanian Entrepreneurship," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 10913047, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Picot, Garnett & Rollin, Anne-Marie, 2019. "Entrepreneurs immigrants créateurs d’emplois : le cas des entreprises privées canadiennes constituées en société," Direction des études analytiques : documents de recherche 2019011f, Statistics Canada, Direction des études analytiques.