Report NEP-ENT-2020-05-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Colombelli & Elena Grinza & Valentina Meliciani & Mariacristina Rossi, 2020. "Pulling Effects in Migrant Entrepreneurship: Does Gender Matter?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2020-05, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Minetti, Raoul & Cao, Qingqing & Giordani, Paolo & Murro, Pierluigi, 2020. "Credit Markets, Relationship Banking, and Firm Entry," Working Papers 2020-10, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Traczynski, Jeffrey, 2020. "Tenancy by the Entirety and the Value of Wealth Insurance for Entrepreneurs," IZA Discussion Papers 13173, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sabrina Howell & Josh Lerner & Ramana Nanda & Richard Townsend, 2020. "Financial Distancing: How Venture Capital Follows the Economy Down and Curtails Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 20-115, Harvard Business School.
- Agnieszka Parkitna, 2020. "Determinants of small enterprise efficiency," WORking papers in Management Science (WORMS) WORMS/20/07, Department of Operations Research and Business Intelligence, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology.
- Ewa Pralat, 2020. "Internet in purchase processes of Polish SMEs," WORking papers in Management Science (WORMS) WORMS/20/06, Department of Operations Research and Business Intelligence, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology.
- Reham RIZK & Ali RASHED, 2020. "Trends and Patterns of Women’s Entrepreneurship in Egypt," Working Paper 0c46cceb-a3e2-46ab-b454-0, Agence française de développement.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2020. "Sectorul Întreprinderilor Mici și Mijlocii în timpul crizei COVID-19. Cazul României [The Small and Medium Enterprises Sector during the COVID-19 crisis. The Case of Romania]," MPRA Paper 100295, University Library of Munich, Germany.