Report NEP-ENT-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naudé, Wim, 2019. "The decline in entrepreneurship in the West: Is complexity ossifying the economy?," MERIT Working Papers 2019-030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sebastian Dyrda & Benjamin Pugsley, 2019. "Macroeconomic Perspective on the Rise of Pass-through Businesses," 2019 Meeting Papers 1343, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arenal, Alberto & Feijoo, Claudio & Moreno, Ana & Armuña, Cristina & Ramos, Sergio, 2019. "An academic perspective on the entrepreneurship policy agenda: themes, geographies and evolution," MPRA Paper 96014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Cao & Erick Sager & Henry Hyatt & Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2019. "Firm Growth through New Establishments," 2019 Meeting Papers 1484, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vincenzo Quadrini & Qi Sun & yicheng wang, 2019. "Capitalist Human Capital," 2019 Meeting Papers 1155, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Roberto Gabriele & Andrea Mazzitelli & Giuseppe Espa & Maria Michela Dickson, 2019. "Capabilities and firm growth: the role of formal collaboration agreements," DEM Working Papers 2019/16, Department of Economics and Management.
- Aubhik Khan & Julia Thomas & Tatsuro Senga, 2019. "Business Formation and Economic Growth Beyond the Great Recession," 2019 Meeting Papers 1453, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Enghin Atalay & sarada sarada, 2019. "Emerging and Disappearing Work, Thriving and Declining Firms," 2019 Meeting Papers 484, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Munseob Lee & Yongseok Shin, 2019. "Business Groups and Economic Development," 2019 Meeting Papers 550, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Alam Kazmi, Syed Hasnain & Manzoor, Dr. Amir & Rehman Soomrani, Dr. Abdul & Butt, Shujaat Hussain & Shaikh, Khurram Adeel, 2018. "A Study of Big Data for Business Growth in SMEs: Opportunities & Challenges," MPRA Paper 96034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amaeshi, Kenneth & Adi, Bongo & Ikiebey, Godson, 2019. "Small Business Owners and Corporate Tax Responsibility in Nigeria: An Exploratory Study," Working Papers 14701, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Modou Mar & Nadine Massard, 2019. "Animate the cluster or subsidize collaborative R&D? A multiple overlapping treatments approach to assess the impact of the French cluster policy," Working Papers hal-02282971, HAL.