Report NEP-ENT-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew Smith & Danny Yagan & Owen M. Zidar & Eric Zwick, 2019. "Capitalists in the Twenty-First Century," NBER Working Papers 25442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brummund, Peter & Connolly, Laura, 2018. "Who Creates Stable Jobs? Evidence from Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 12009, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giudo De Blasio & Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa & Samuele Poy, 2019. "Risk Aversion And Entrepreneurship: New Evidence Exploiting Exposure To Massive Earthquakes In Italy," Working Papers 201901, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Rüschenpöhler, Julius, 2019. "Behavioural perspectives on subsistence entrepreneurship in an emerging market," Other publications TiSEM efad4c61-30d3-4234-9637-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Haslanger, Patrick, 2019. "The landscape of corporate venturing in Germany: Insights on corporate venture capitals and corporate accelerators," UO Working Papers 01-19, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2019. "Factors affecting succession planning in Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Zimbabwe: a case study of Harare," MPRA Paper 91352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bethmann, Nicola & Frieden, Matthias, 2019. "An analytical approach to crowdinvesting: The impact of marketing and idea stealing on the entrepreneur's decision making," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-649, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Meghana Ayyagari & Thorsten Beck & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria, 2018. "The Micro Impact of Macroprudential Policies: Firm-Level Evidence," IMF Working Papers 18/267, International Monetary Fund.
- Da Rin, Marco & Di Giacomo, M. & Sembenelli, A., 2018. "Corporate Income Taxation, Leverage at Entry, and the Growth of Entrepreneurial Companies," Discussion Paper 2018-055, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stephan Gerschewski & Yong Kyu Lew & Zaheer Khan & Byung Il Park, 2018. "Post-Entry Performance of International New Ventures: The Mediating Role of Learning Orientation," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2018-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Kraemer-Eis, Helmut & Botsari, Antonia & Gvetadze, Salome & Lang, Frank & Torfs, Wouter, 2018. "European Small Business Finance Outlook: December 2018," EIF Working Paper Series 2018/53, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Ichwan, A’bdul Fatach & Nursyamsiah, Siti, 2019. "The Effect of Responsive and Proactive Market Orientation on Product Innovation and Company Performance: A Case Study on MSMEs in the Culinary Field in D.I. Yogyakarta," MPRA Paper 91257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petra Bleuel, 2018.
"Der Mittelstand und der deutsche Pragmatismus - ein Lösungsansatz für den Fall französischer KMU?
[The Mittelstand and the German pragmatism – the beginnings of a solution for French SMEs?]," Post-Print hal-01948138, HAL.