Report NEP-ENT-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Mark Curtis & Ryan Decker, 2018. "Entrepreneurship and State Taxation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-003, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Yaniv Yedid-Levi & Stefanie Haller & Doireann Fitzgerald, 2017. "How Firms Grow," 2017 Meeting Papers 1294, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Murmann, Martin & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2017. "The organizational design of high-tech startups and product innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-074, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Maria Adelaida Lopera & Steeve Marchand, 2017. "Peer effects and risk-taking among entrepreneurs: Lab-in-the-field evidence," Working Papers PIERI 2017-21, PEP-PIERI.
- Patrick Grüning, 2017. "Heterogeneity in the Internationalization of R&D: Implications for Anomalies in Finance and Macroeconomics," Bank of Lithuania Occasional Paper Series 16, Bank of Lithuania.
- Antonio VEZZANI & Marco BACCAN & Alina CANDU & CASTELLI & Mafini DOSSO & Petros GKOTSIS, 2017. "Smart Specialisation, seizing new industrial opportunities," JRC Working Papers JRC108247, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Yurong Chen & Yannick Perez, 2018. "Business Model Design: Lessons Learned from Tesla Motors," Post-Print hal-01655959, HAL.
- Masahiro Kotosaka & Mari Sako, 2016. "The Evolution of the Ict Start-Up Eco-System in Japan: From Corporate Logic to Venture Logic?," Working Papers halshs-01652306, HAL.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Sabri Boubaker & Anis Omri, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Goals: The Need for Innovative and Institutional Solutions," Post-Print halshs-01653946, HAL.
- Butler, Ines & Giuliodori, David & Guiñazu, Sebastian & Martinez Correa, Julian & Rodríguez, Alejandro, 2017.
"Programas de Financiamiento Productivo a pymes, acceso al crédito y desempeño de las firmas: Evidencia de Argentina
[Productive programs for SMEs, access to credit and performance of firms: evidenc," MPRA Paper 83524, University Library of Munich, Germany.