Report NEP-ENT-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amoroso, Sara & Audretsch, David & Link, Albert, 2017. "Sources of Knowledge Used by Entrepreneurial Firms in the European High-Tech Sector," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- OHYAMA Atsushi, 2017. "Industry Growth through Spinoffs and Startups," Discussion papers 17057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- M.A. Boermans & Daan Willebrands, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, risk perception and firm performance," Working Papers 17-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- TSURUTA Daisuke, 2017. "SME Policies as a Barrier to Growth of SMEs," Discussion papers 17046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Zuzana Brixiová & Balázs Égert, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, institutions and skills in low-income countries," SALDRU Working Papers 204, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Nedelkoska, Ljubica, 2017. "Welcome Home in a Crisis: Effects of Return Migration on the Non-Migrantsâ€™ Wages and Employment," Working Paper Series rwp17-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sandra Planes-Satorra & Caroline Paunov, 2017. "Inclusive innovation policies: Lessons from international case studies," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2017/2, OECD Publishing.
- Mohavedi, Mohammad & Shahbazi, Kiumars & Gaussens, Olivier, 2017. "Innovation and willingness to export: Is there an effect of conscious self-selection?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Strausz, Roland, 2017. "A Theory of Crowdfunding," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 2, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Gabriel Rissola & Fernando HervÃ¡s & Milena Slavcheva & Koen Jonkers, 2017. "Place-Based Innovation Ecosystems: Espoo Innovation Garden and Aalto University (Finland)," JRC Working Papers JRC106122, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).