Report NEP-ENT-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaetano Lisi, 2017. "Homeownership and entrepreneurship," Working Papers. Serie AD 2017-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Lindholm-Dahlstrand, Åsa & Andersson, Martin & Carlsson, Bo, 2017. "Entrepreneurial Experimentation: A Key Function in Entrepreneurial Systems of Innovation," Working Paper Series 1154, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andrin Spescha & Martin Wörter, 2016. "Innovation and Firm Growth over the Business Cycle," KOF Working papers 16-413, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Institutions: A Bidirectional Relationship," Working Paper Series 1153, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 05 May 2017.
- Arnold, Lutz Georg & Arnold, Lutz & Zelzner, Sebastian, 2016. "The Allocation of Talent to Financial Trading versus Production: Welfare and Employment Effects of Trading in General Equilibrium," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145688, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Partridge, Mark, 2017. "The shale revolution and entrepreneurship: an assessment of the relationship between energy sector expansion and small business entrepreneurship in US counties," MPRA Paper 77058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sahm, Marco, 2016. "Advance-purchase financing of projects with few buyers," BERG Working Paper Series 118, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Borissenko, Janna & Boschma, Ron, 2017. "A critical review of entrepreneurial ecosystems research: towards a future research agenda," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Simeth, Markus & Mohammadi, Ali, 2017. "The impact of open innovation on employee mobility and entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 449, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jose Asturias & Sewon Hur & Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2017. "Firm Entry and Exit and Aggregate Growth," NBER Working Papers 23202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego d'Andria, 2017. "Tax policy and entrepreneurial entry with information asymmetry and learning," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2017-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Klinglmair, Andrea, 2016. "Organizations, Occupations and Decentral Work: On Hybridity and Ambiguity of Own-Account Workers," MPRA Paper 76860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2017. "Global productions sharing and local entrepreneurship in developing countries: Evidence from Penang export hub, Malaysia," Departmental Working Papers 2017-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Fredrik W. & Johansson, Dan & Karlsson, Johan & Lodefalk, Magnus & Poldahl, Andreas, 2017. "The Characteristics and Performance of Family Firms: Exploiting information on ownership, governance and kinship using total population data," Working Papers 2017:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Danson, Michael & Todeva, Emanuela, 2016. "Government and Governance of Regional Triple Helix Interactions," MPRA Paper 76780, University Library of Munich, Germany.