Report NEP-ENT-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koffi Elitcha & Raquel Fonseca Benito, 2016. "Self-Employment, Wealth and Start-up Costs: Evidence from a Financial Crisis," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-51, CIRANO.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Nikolas Tsakas, 2016. "The effect of entry on R&D networks," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 08-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- A. Tubadji & E. Santarelli & R. Patuelli, 2016. "Multilevel Transmission of Cultural Attitudes and Entrepreneurial Intention: Evidence from High-School Students," Working Papers wp1073, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Calza, Elisa & Goedhuys, Micheline, 2016. "Entrepreneurial heterogeneity and the design of entrepreneurship policies for economic growth and inclusive development," MERIT Working Papers 043, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Nene Oumou & Jonathan Goyette, 2016. "Can microcredit impact the activity of small and medium enterprises? New evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design in Panama," Cahiers de recherche 16-05, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Vandenberg, Paul & Trinh, Long Q., 2016. "Small Firms, Human Capital, and Productivity in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 582, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Subhanij, Tientip, 2016. "Commercial Bank Innovations in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Finance: Global Models and Implications for Thailand," ADBI Working Papers 583, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kyle Herkenhoff, 2016. "The Impact of Consumer Credit Access on Employment, Earnings and Entrepreneurship," 2016 Meeting Papers 781, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Emmanuele Bobbio, 2016. "Tax evasion, firm dynamics and growth," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 357, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Valerie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "The creation function of a junior listing venue: An empirical test on the Alternative Investment Market," LEM Papers Series 2016/32, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Pan, Shiyuan & Zhang, Mengbo, 2016. "Do Stronger Patents Stimulate or Stifle Innovation? The Crucial Role of Financial Development," MPRA Paper 73630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérémie Faham & Maxime Daniel & Benjamin Tyl & Iban Lizarralde & Iñaki Garagorri & Jérémy Legardeur, 2016. "A Dialogical Approach to increase " Matching " Efficiency before Collaborative Business Model Processes," Post-Print hal-01332579, HAL.