Report NEP-ENT-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, "undated". "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-014, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Favero & Vladi Finotto & Anna Moretti, 2016. "Historicizing Entrepreneurial Imprinting: Sensitive Periods, Cognitive Frames and Resistance," Working Papers 10, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Robert C. Dent & Fatih Karahan & Benjamin Pugsley & Aysegul Sahin, 2016. "The Role of Start-Ups in StructuralTransformation," Working Papers 16-38, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Joel Peress & jim goldman, 2016. "Firm Innovation and Financial Analysis: How Do They Interact?," 2016 Meeting Papers 531, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tenzin Yindok & Alexander Karaivanov, 2016. "Involuntary Entrepreneurship - Evidence from Thai Urban Data," 2016 Meeting Papers 598, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guimarães Barbosa, Evaldo, 2016. "External determinants of small business survival – The overwhelming impact of GDP and other environmental factors and a new proposed framework," MPRA Paper 73346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy Kehoe & Sewon Hur & Kim Ruhl & Jose Asturias, 2016. "Firm Entry and Exit and Aggregate Growth," 2016 Meeting Papers 573, Society for Economic Dynamics.