Report NEP-ENT-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hashmat Khan & Pythagoras Petratos, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and the Business Cycle: Stylized Facts from U.S. Venture Capital Activity," Carleton Economic Papers 16-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Astebro , Thomas B & Braguinsky , Serguey & Braunerhjelm , Pontus & Broström , Anders, 2016. "Academic Entrepreneurship: Bayh-Dole versus the 'Professor's Privilege'," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1118, HEC Paris.
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2016. "Gendered Entrepreneurship Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 9984, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Colombelli, Alessandra & Quatraro, Francesco, 2016. "Green startups and local knowledge bases: Newborn suppliers of energy-related technologies in Italian Provinces," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201604, University of Turin.
- Astebro, Thomas B & Yong, Kevyn, 2015. "Invention Quality and Entrepreneurial Earnings: The Role of Prior Employment Variety," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1129, HEC Paris.
- Markus Brueckner & Tomoo Kikuchi & George Vachadze, 2016. "Effects of Income Growth on Domestic Saving Rates: The Role of Poverty and Borrowing Constraints," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-636, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Priscila Ferreira & George Saridakis, 2016. "Firm Shutdown During the Financial and the Sovereign Debt Crises: Empirical Evidence from Portugal," NIMA Working Papers 61, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Lokman, Azarahiah & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "What drives banks’ willingness to lend to SMEs? An ARDL approach," MPRA Paper 72113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geoffrey G. Jones & Andrew Spadafora, 2016. "Entrepreneurs and the Co-Creation of Ecotourism in Costa Rica," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-136, Harvard Business School.