Report NEP-ENT-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Canidio, Andrea & Legros, Patrick, 2016. "The Value of Entrepreneurial Failures: Task Allocation and Career Concerns," CEPR Discussion Papers 11295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rocha, Vera & van Praag, Mirjam C. & Folta, Timothy B. & Carneiro, Anabela, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Choices of Initial Human Capital Endowments and New Venture Success," IZA Discussion Papers 9919, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Xi, Guoqian & Block, Jörn & Lasch, Frank & Robert, Frank & Thurik, Roy, 2016. "Work Experience from Paid Employment and the Path to Entrepreneurship: Business Takeover versus New Venture Start-Up," IZA Discussion Papers 9949, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2016. "Entrepreneurship in the East German Transition Process: Lessons for the Korean Peninsula," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Molina, Jose Alberto & Velilla, Jorge & Ortega, Raquel, 2016. "Entrepreneurial activity in the OECD: Pooled and cross-country evidence," MPRA Paper 71592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Kobeissi, Nada & Wang, Haizhi & Zhou, Mingming, 2015. "Banking structure, marketization and small business development: Regional evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Katchova, Ani & Ahearn, Mary, 2015. "Farmland Assets and Growth Trends for Young and Beginning Farmers in the U.S," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211839, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Riccardo Leoncini & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor & Francesco Rentocchini & Ugo Rizzo, 2016. "‘Better late than never’: a longitudinal quantile regression approach to the interplay between green technology and age for firm growth," SEEDS Working Papers 0616, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2016.
- Ulisses L. Morais & Adelino M. G. Fortunato & Ernesto J. F. Costa, 2016. "New-Issues Markets as behavioral barriers to entry: an agent-based model of choices and market structure," GEMF Working Papers 2016-07, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Castellani, Davide & Piva, Mariacristina & Schubert, Torben & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "The Productivity Impact of R&D Investment: A Comparison between the EU and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 9937, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Molina, Jose Alberto & Velilla, Jorge, 2016. "La innovación como determinante pare el emprendimiento [Innovation as determinant of entrepreneurship]," MPRA Paper 71471, University Library of Munich, Germany.