Report NEP-ENT-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gries, Thomas & Jungblut, Stefan & Naudé, Wim, 2016. "The Entrepreneurship Beveridge Curve," IZA Discussion Papers 9744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lougui, Monia & Broström, Anders, 2016. "New firm formation in the wake of mergers and acquisitions: Are employees pushed or pulled into entrepreneurship?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 427, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hvide, Hans K & Jones, Benjamin, 2016. "University Innovation and the Professor's Privilege," CEPR Discussion Papers 11139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saul Estrin & Susanna Khavul, 2016. "Equity crowdfunding: a new model for financing entrepreneurship?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 462, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Thom, Marco, 2016. "Crucial skills for the entrepreneurial success of fine artists," Working Papers 01/16, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni, 2016. "Firm Dynamics and Employment Protection: Evidence from Sectoral Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9740, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rui Castro & Pavel Sevcik, 2016. "Occupational Choice, Human Capital, and Financial Constraints," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20162, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella, 2016. "Small, young, and exporters: New evidence on the determinants of firm growth," LEM Papers Series 2016/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bo?Ena Miko?Ajczyk, 2016. "The Role Of Eu Funds In The Financing Of Innovation Of Polish Enterprises," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205743, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- MATSUDA Naoko & TSUCHIYA Ryuichiro & IKEUCHI Kenta & OKAMURO Hiroyuki, 2016. "Quantitative Analysis of Factors of Willingness and Preparation of Start-ups (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 16009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).