Report NEP-ENT-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Efendic, Nedim & Andersson, Fredrik W. & Wennberg, Karl, 2015. "Growth in first- and second-generation immigrant firms in Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 265, The Ratio Institute.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel & Mihaescu, Oana, 2015. "High-growth firms: Not so vital after all?," Ratio Working Papers 263, The Ratio Institute.
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2015. "Bursting into life: Firm growth and growth persistence by age," Ratio Working Papers 264, The Ratio Institute.
- Korom, Philipp & Lutter, Mark & Beckert, Jens, 2015. "The enduring importance of family wealth: Evidence from the Forbes 400, 1982 to 2013," MPIfG Discussion Paper 15/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Fredriksen, Lars & Wennberg, Karl & Balachandran, Chanchal, 2015. "Mobility and Entrepreneurship: Evaluating the scope of knowledge-based theories of entrepreneurship," Ratio Working Papers 266, The Ratio Institute.
- Guiso, Luigi & Pistaferri, Luigi & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Learning Entrepreneurship From Other Entrepreneurs?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10997, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Freshwater, David & Wojan, Timothy J., 2014. "User Entrepreneurship: Defining and Identifying Explicit Type of Innovation," Staff Papers 229301, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Claudia Martínez A. & Esteban Puentes & Jaime Ruiz-Tagle, 2015. "Do Micro-Entrepreneurship Programs Increase Wage-Work? Evidence from Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 461, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Link, Albert & Swann, Christopher, 2015. "R&D as an Investment in Knowledge Based Capital," UNCG Economics Working Papers 15-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- José Ignacio Rivero, 2015. "Impact of Incubation on Innovative Firms," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0315, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Kaitlyn R. Harger & Amanda Ross & Heather M. Stephens, 2015. "What Matters More for Economic Development, the Amount of Funding or the Number of Projects Funded? Evidence from the Community Development Financial Investment Fund," Working Papers 15-51, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.