Report NEP-ENT-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa, 2015. "Fractionalization and Entrepreneurial Activities," EconStor Preprints 123723, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Offick, Sven & Winkler, Roland C., 2015. "Endogenous firm entry in an estimated model of the U.S. business cycle," Economics Working Papers 2015-06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- ABEBE, Girum & TEKLE, Biruk & MANO, Yukichi, 2015. "Changing saving and investment behavior: the impact of financial literacy training and reminders on micro-businesses," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-15, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Carlino, Gerald & Kerr, William R., 2015. "Agglomeration and innovation," Research Discussion Papers 27/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2015. "R&D partnerships and innovation performance: Can there be too much of a good thing?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-108 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Escobari, Diego & Serrano, Alejandro, 2015. "Reducing Asymmetric Information in Venture Capital Backed IPOs," EconStor Preprints 123498, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Hyonok KIM & YASUDA Yukihiro, 2015. "Accounting Information Quality and Government Guaranteed Loans: Evidence from Japanese SMEs," Discussion papers 15138, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chang-Tai Hsieh, 2015. "Policies for Productivity Growth," OECD Productivity Working Papers 3, OECD Publishing.