Report NEP-ENT-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2015. "Owner-Level Taxes and Business Activity," Working Paper Series 1086, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 19 Feb 2016.
- Christopher Goetz & Henry Hyatt & Erika McEntarfer & Kristin Sandusky, 2015. "The Promise and Potential of Linked Employer-Employee Data for Entrepreneurship Research," Working Papers 15-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan, 2015. "Lifting the Iron Curtain: School-Age Education and Entrepreneurial Intentions," IZA Discussion Papers 9373, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cho, Yoon Y. & Robalino, David A. & Romero, Jose M., 2015. "Entering and Leaving Self-Employment: A Panel Data Analysis for 12 Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 9358, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Viktor Slavtchev & D. Göktepe-Hultén, 2015. "Support for Public Research Spin-offs by the Parent Organizations and the Speed of Commercialization," IWH Discussion Papers 16, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Kamil Dobe? & Zuzana Virglerová, 2015. "An Analysis of SME's Attitudes to the Business Environment in the Czech Republic," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2805178, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ţoniş BuceaManea, Rocsana & Catană, Mădălin Gabriel & Tonoiu, Sergiu, 2014. "Network Business Environment for Open Innovation in SMEs," MPRA Paper 67060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Erind Hoti & Gentian Hoxhalli, 2015. "From demand-pull and technology-push innovations, towards knowledge-based innovation systems. Evidence from Albanian small and medium enterprises," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2805365, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Erind Hoti & Gentian Hoxhalli, 2015. "Designinig collaborative processes among SMEs. An overview of inhibiting and motivational factors," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2805364, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Michel Vigezzi, 2014. "Jean-Baptiste Say et la révolution industrielle… ou les certitudes d'un entrepreneur du secteur textile," Post-Print halshs-01204791, HAL.
- Jean Bonnet, 2015. "L’intention de création de spin-offs académiques : le cas des établissements supérieurs bas-normands," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201512, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.