Report NEP-ENT-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William R. Kerr & Martin Mandorff, 2015. "Social Networks, Ethnicity, and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 21597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Ding, Ding & Thulin, Per, 2015. "Labour as a knowledge carrier – How increased mobility influences entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 422, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- F.C. Stam, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Regional Policy : A Sympathetic Critique," Working Papers 15-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- K. Bruns & N.S. Bosma & M.W.J.L. Sanders & M.C. Schramm, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, institutions and growth in European regions : a uniform mechanism," Working Papers 15-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Beck, Thorsten & Pamuk, Haki & Ramrattan, Ravindra & Uras, Rasim Burak, 2015. "Mobile Money, Trade Credit, and Economic Development: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10848, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric Borchers & John Deskins & Amanda Ross, 2015. "Can State Tax Policies Be Used to Grow Small and Large Businesses?," Working Papers 15-13, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Peter Huber & Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2015. "Who Creates Jobs? Econometric Modeling and Evidence for Austrian Firm Level Data," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp205, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Maya Grigolia & Lasha Labadze & Pavol Minarik & Alena Zemplinerova & Marek Vokoun, 2015. "Transfer of Know-how for SMEs in Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. White Paper: Georgia," CASE Network Reports 0123, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Fornaro, Paolo & Luomaranta, Henri, 2015. "Small Versus Large Firms Employment Patterns in Finland: a Comparison," MPRA Paper 66979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Britta Boyd & Simon Fietze & Kristian Philipsen, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Intentions and Behaviour of Students Attending Danish Universities," Working Papers 9, University of Southern Denmark, Centre for Border Region Studies.
- Šárka Zapletalová, 2015. "Internationalization Process of Entrepreneurial Activities: A Comparative Study of Czech Companies," Working Papers 0018, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Pankaj Kumar Gupta & Sandeepa Kaur, 2015. "Credit Rating Framework for Financing of SMEs in India and role of central bank," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3005373, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ugo Rizzo & Laura Ramaciotti & Christian Dalla Mutta, 2015. "Scienziati fondatori di impresa. Unâ€™analisi descrittiva sulla natura degli accademici soci di spin-off in Italia," Working Papers 2015124, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.