Report NEP-ENT-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acs, Zoltan J., 2015. "Moral Capital in the Twenty-First Century," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 418, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Henley, Andrew, 2015. "The Post Crisis Growth in the Self-Employed: Volunteers or Reluctant Recruits?," IZA Discussion Papers 9232, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Degryse, Hans & Matthews, Kent & Zhao, Tianshu, 2015. "SMEs and access to bank credit: Evidence on the regional propagation of the financial crisis in the UK," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Mark Boden & Elisabetta Marinelli & Karel Haegeman & Patrice Dos Santos, 2015. "Bridging thinkers and doers: first policy lessons from the Entrepreneurial Discovery Process in Eastern Macedonia and Thrace," JRC Working Papers JRC96584, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Marine Agogué & Pascal Le Masson, 2015. "Rethinking ideation: a cognitive approach of innovation lock-ins," Post-Print hal-01132377, HAL.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2015. "Does Internal and External R&D Affect SMEs Innovation Performance? Micro Level Evidence from India and Pakistan," EconStor Preprints 113229, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Joel Slemrod & Brett Collins & Jeffrey Hoopes & Daniel Reck & Michael Sebastiani, 2015. "Does Credit-card Information Reporting Improve Small-business Tax Compliance?," NBER Working Papers 21412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oana Peia & Radu Vranceanu, 2015. "Bank funding constraints and the cost of capital of small firms," Working Papers hal-01109331, HAL.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers & Georg von Graevenitz, 2015. "Technology Entry in the Presence of Patent Thickets," Working Papers 60, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Berangere Szostak & Saïd Yahiaoui, & Yasmine Boughzala,, 2015. "Journée de Recherche "Les Outils de gestion : Des enjeux pour les organisations de l’ESS et l’Entreprendre autrement" Compte-rendu et perspectives de recherche," Working Papers hal-01102517, HAL.
- François Meyssonnier, 2015. "Quel contrôle de gestion pour les startups ?," Working Papers hal-01116382, HAL.
- Amélie Notais & Julie Tixier, 2014. "MA-6-T-VA PAS CRACK-ER L'intention entrepreneurial de 6 femmes dans les quartiers," Post-Print hal-01127823, HAL.
- Jean-Claude Pacitto & Jacques Arlotto & Thierry Fabiani & Philippe Jourdan, 2014. "Cultures nationales et actions entrepreneuriales : une nouvelle perspective pour la recherche en entrepreneuriat," Post-Print hal-01132933, HAL.